COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 372 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 240 cases on Oahu, 54 on Hawaii island, 40 on Maui, 32 on Kauai, one case on Molokai and five Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 78,149 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 54,379 on Oahu, 9,857 in Hawaii County, 9,340 in Maui County (8,983 on Maui, 218 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai) and 2,182 on Kauai. A total of 2,391 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were 10 new deaths reported Sunday, including eight on Oahu — a man and a woman in their 50s, a man in his 60s, two men and a woman in their 70s, and a man and a woman over 80 years of age, all of whom had underlying conditions and were hospitalized. Two deaths were reported on Hawaii island, a man in his 50s and a woman in her 70s. Both had underlying conditions and were hospitalized.
• The statewide fatality count is now at 757, including 573 on Oahu, 86 on Hawaii island, 84 on Maui, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 247 new cases a day and has a test positivity rate of 5.0 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 57 cases and 5.6 percent, Maui County at 33 cases and 3.1 percent and Kauai County at 26 cases and 4.9 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.