COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 91 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 53 cases on Oahu, 15 on Hawaii island, 12 on Maui, seven on Kauai, and four Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 80,414 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 55,821 on Oahu, 10,264 in Hawaii County, 9,544 in Maui County (9,174 on Maui, 231 on Molokai and 139 on Lanai) and 2,334 on Kauai. A total of 2,451 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• There were no news deaths reported Tuesday. The statewide fatality count remains at 811, including 615 on Oahu, 94 on Hawaii island, 88 on Maui, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and five Hawaii residents who died out of state.
• Honolulu County is averaging 155 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 3.5 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 48 cases and 5.3 percent, Maui County at 21 cases and 2.2 percent and Kauai County at 16 cases and 3.7 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.