COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 49 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 36 cases on Oahu, six on Hawaii island, four on Kauai, two on Maui and one on Molokai.
• There have now been 81,663 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 56,553 on Oahu, 10,498 in Hawaii County, 9,660 in Maui County (9,285 on Maui, 235 on Molokai and 140 on Lanai) and 2,431 on Kauai. A total of 2,521 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 845.
• Honolulu County is averaging 101 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 2.8 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 33 cases and 4.5 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 2 percent and Kauai County at 14 cases and 3.2 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.