COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Thursday reported 164 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 87 cases on Oahu, 46 on Hawaii island, 14 on Maui, eight on Kauai, one on Molokai and eight residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 81,954 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 56,708 on Oahu, 10,573 in Hawaii County, 9,686 in Maui County (9,310 on Maui, 236 on Molokai and 140 on Lanai) and 2,444 on Kauai. A total of 2,543 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Six new deaths were reported Thursday; the statewide fatality count is now at 857.
• Honolulu County is averaging 85 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 2.6 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 30 cases and 5 percent, Maui County at 11 cases and 1.6 percent and Kauai County at 10 cases and 2.6 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.