COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 80 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 42 cases on Oahu, 14 on Maui, six on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and 16 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 82,591 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 57,044 on Oahu, 10,719 in Hawaii County, 9,751 in Maui County (9,373 on Maui, 237 on Molokai and 141 on Lanai) and 2,491 on Kauai. A total of 2,586 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 876.
• Honolulu County is averaging 67 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.5 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 29 cases and 3.4 percent, Maui County at 13 cases and 1.4 percent and Kauai County at eight cases and 1.8 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.