COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 139 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 71 cases on Oahu, 32 on Hawaii island, 20 on Maui, 10 on Kauai, one on Molokai and five residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 82,730 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 57,115 on Oahu, 10,751 in Hawaii County, 9,772 in Maui County (9,393 on Maui, 238 on Molokai and 141 on Lanai) and 2,501 on Kauai. A total of 2,591 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Wednesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 876.
• Honolulu County is averaging 68 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.6 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 28 cases and 3.4 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 1.5 percent and Kauai County at nine cases and 2 percent.
• One million people in Hawaii are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19, DOH said Wednesday.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.