COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 134 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 70 cases on Oahu, 34 on Hawaii island, seven on Maui, six on Kauai, one on Molokai and 16 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 83,020 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 57,281 on Oahu, 10,802 in Hawaii County, 9,802 in Maui County (9,422 on Maui, 239 on Molokai and 141 on Lanai) and 2,514 on Kauai. A total of 2,621 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Three new deaths were reported Friday; the statewide fatality count is now at 883.
• Honolulu County is averaging 66 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.6 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 26 cases and 3.6 percent, Maui County at 15 cases and 1.7 percent and Kauai County at eight cases and 1.7 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.