COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 97 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 42 cases on Oahu, 28 on Hawaii island, eight on Maui, seven on Kauai and 12 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 83,448 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 57,512 on Oahu, 10,914 in Hawaii County, 9,839 in Maui County (9,458 on Maui, 239 on Molokai and 142 on Lanai) and 2,542 on Kauai. A total of 2,641 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No deaths were reported Monday; the statewide fatality count remains at 888.
• Honolulu County is averaging 70 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 2 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 29 cases and 4.2 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 1.7 percent and Kauai County at eight cases and 2.3 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.compharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.