COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 184 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 99 cases on Oahu, 32 on Kauai, 31 on Hawaii island, 10 on Maui, two on Lanai, one on Molokai and nine residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 83,706 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 57,647 on Oahu, 10,964 in Hawaii County, 9,854 in Maui County (9,470 on Maui, 240 on Molokai and 144 on Lanai) and 2,586 on Kauai. A total of 2,655 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• One death was reported Wednesday; the statewide fatality count is now 889.
• Honolulu County is averaging 72 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.9 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 28 cases and 4 percent, Kauai County at 12 cases and 3.8 percent and Maui County at 11 cases and 1.6 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 71 percent vaccination rate statewide, with Honolulu County at 73 percent, Kauai County at 67 percent, Hawaii County at 66 percent and Maui County at 64 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.