COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 115 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 53 cases on Oahu, 23 on Kauai, 14 each on Hawaii island and Maui and 11 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 87,106 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,308 on Oahu, 11,637 in Hawaii County, 10,265 in Maui County (9,873 on Maui, 247 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,029 on Kauai. A total of 2,867 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Six new deaths were reported Wednesday; the statewide fatality count is now at 1,008.
• Honolulu County is averaging 57 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.3 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 19 cases and 2.2 percent, Maui County at 17 cases and 1.6 percent and Kauai County at 16 cases and 2.8 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 72.4 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai and Hawaii counties at 68 percent and Maui County at 65 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.