COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 27 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 12 cases on Maui, four on Oahu, two on Hawaii island, one on Kauai and eight residents diagnosed out of state.
• DOH said Friday’s totals were a partial count after the electronic laboratory reporting system experienced an interruption earlier this week. Cases not reported Friday are expected to be included in case counts over the next 24 to 48 hours.
• There have now been 87,210 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,337 on Oahu, 11,655 in Hawaii County, 10,308 in Maui County (9,917 on Maui, 246 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,034 on Kauai. A total of 2,876 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• One new death was reported Friday; the statewide fatality count is now at 1,01
• Honolulu County is averaging 35 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.2 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 14 cases and 2.8 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 1.6 percent and Kauai County at 11 cases and 2.4 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 72.5 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai and Hawaii counties at 68 percent and Maui County at 66 percent. Vaccine data was not updated Friday due to a technical issue and is expected to be updated Monday, DOH said.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.