COVID-19 at a glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 125 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 71 cases on Oahu, 18 cases on Kauai, 15 cases on Maui, 14 cases on Hawaii island and seven residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 88,023 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,744 on Oahu, 11,739 in Hawaii County, 10,429 in Maui County (10,039 on Maui, 245 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,174 on Kauai. A total of 2,937 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• One new death was reported Friday; the statewide fatality count is now at 1,028.
• Honolulu County is averaging 49 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.1 percent, followed by Kauai County at 19 cases and 3.8 percent, Maui County at 16 cases and 1.7 percent and Hawaii County at 10 cases and 1.8 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 71.6 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai County at 69 percent and Maui and Hawaii counties both at 64 percent.
• A day after confirming the first omicron variant case in Hawaii, DOH said that three more COVID-19 specimens from Oahu are further being examined as they presented molecular clues related to the new variant.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.