COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Sunday reported 272 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 138 cases on Oahu, 44 cases on Hawaii island, 40 cases on Maui, 23 cases on Kauai, and 28 residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 88,295 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,882 on Oahu, 11,783 in Hawaii County, 10,468 in Maui County (10,079 on Maui, 244 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,197 on Kauai. A total of 2,965 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Five new deaths were reported Saturday and Sunday; the statewide fatality count is now at 1,033.
• Honolulu County is averaging 48 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.2 percent, followed by Kauai County at 17 cases and 3.2 percent, Maui County at 17 cases and 1.7 percent and Hawaii County at 9 cases and 1.9 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 71.6 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai County at 69 percent and Maui and Hawaii counties both at 64 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464,mauimedical.com/ ?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.