COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Monday reported 90 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 45 cases on Oahu, 13 cases on Maui, 13 cases on Kauai, 12 cases on Hawaii island and seven residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 88,385 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,927 on Oahu, 11,795 in Hawaii County, 10,481 in Maui County (10,092 on Maui, 244 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,210 on Kauai. A total of 2,972 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Monday; the statewide fatality count remains at 1,033.
• Honolulu County is averaging 50 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.3 percent, followed by Kauai County at 16 cases and 3.1 percent, Maui County at 16 cases and 1.6 percent and Hawaii County at 10 cases and 2.1 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 72 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai County at 69 percent, Maui County at 65 percent and Hawaii County at 64 percent.
• DOH on Monday confirmed two additional omicron variant cases in Oahu residents and warned of possible exposure to members of Christ Embassy Hawaii church on Oahu as well as Hawaii residents who attended a New York City anime convention in November linked to recent omicron cases in the U.S.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.