* Personal: Age 16; son of Natasha and Kili'i Kaholoa'a of Ho'olehua; enjoys fishing, hunting and working.
* At School: Varsity Baseball.
* Off Campus: Habitat for Humanity volunteer.
Emmit-Joseph Makana Kaholoa‘a
* Beyond High School: Wants to become a firefighter.
* What do you think is the biggest problem facing youth today?
"My personal hero is my mom because she helps me through school and she's always there for me when I'm stuck on my homework or when I?have other problems. She also allows me to relax and do what I love most such as hunting with my best friend and hanging out with my aunty."
The students in this weekly feature are selected by officials at their respective high schools. "Student Spotlight" recognizes students of good character who are involved in school or community activities such as athletics, clubs, student government and volunteer work.