* Lahainaluna High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.5
* SPORTS: wrestling, water polo
* FAMILY: Kehau Kaaihue-Faiahee and Tim Faiahee
* ACTIVITIES: Kumulani Chapel Sunday School teacher, Napili Surfriders coach
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying nursing at the University of Hawaii-Maui
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "The thing that I enjoy about being an athlete would be that you are always pushed to new limits, and you have the choice to push yourself or stay comfortable where you're at."