* Lahainaluna High School / Grade 12
* GPA: 3.7 (AP literature, AP biology)
* SPORTS: Wrestling, cross country
* FAMILY: Troy and Diane Pasion of Lahaina
* ACTIVITIES: Tutoring, Aloha Club, Kumulani Chapel Sunday school teacher, Maui Style wrestling coach, Relay for Life
* FUTURE PLANS: Studying education at Colorado State
Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school's athletic fund.
* SPORTS LESSONS: "Being an athlete has taught me that, despite only beginning a sport in high school, through hard work and undying commitment one can have success."