* Joe Chee Jr. has been named Kihei Branch manager at Territorial Savings Bank. He is responsible for branch operations and residential mortgage production.
* Carol Reimann has joined Monsanto Hawaii as Maui community and government affairs manager.
She comes to Monsanto after serving as executive director of the Maui Hotel & Lodging Association. Prior to that, she was at Kapalua Resort, managing events such as the Professional Golfers Association Mercedes-Benz Championships and the Kapalua Wine & Food Festival.
Reimann also has volunteered to serve on boards of such organizations as the Maui Chamber of Commerce, Academy of Hospitality & Tourism and Maui Visitors Bureau and on the Hawaii Public Utilities Commission Integrated Resource Planning Group and the Committee on the Status of Women.
* Denise Thayer has recently been promoted to director of development and marketing at Hale Makua Health Services. Most recently, she served as the executive assistant and marketing manager at Hale Makua Health Services.
With a bachelor's degree in business administration, she started her career on Oahu in advertising, working at ADWorks and Laird Christianson Advertising. Prior to moving to Maui in 2008, she served as the director of client services at a Honolulu-based graphic design firm Jon Duarte Design Group.
She replaces Carlayna Nakamura, who served as the director of development for the past 11 years.
* Beach Activities of Maui, operator of recreational and beach activities and poolside services, has hired Dave Williams as general manager. He is the former director of operations for Starwood Hotels and Resorts in Palm Desert. A 14-year veteran of Starwood, his career includes leadership roles in Hawaii, San Diego, Miami, Dallas and Boston. He is a graduate of Washington State University where he earned a bachelor of science in hotel and restaurant administration.
* Cameron Lehman is the new director of sales. He was with Light Group in Las Vegas where he worked with hotels, including New York-New York, The Palms, Encore and Wynn Resorts, Bellagio and Mirage Hotel & Casino. Lehman also is a former account executive for Auphan POS software and sales leader for Robert Larson Auto Group. He is a graduate of Green River College in Auburn, Wash.