Maui Style Wrestling ready to roll
The Maui News
Maui Style Wrestling will have 11 clubs competing during the upcoming 2020 season. The youth clubs have released their practice schedules and contact information:
• 808 Wrestling practices Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 4-7:30 p.m. at Kahului Jodo Mission. Contact: Lei Flores, 268-4740.
• Hanaloa School of Jiu Jitsu practices Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 4-5 p.m. at 261 Hookahi Street in Kahului. Contact: Steven Chang, 281-3189.
• 4MG practices Monday and Wednesday through Friday, 5-7 p.m. at 349 North Market Street in Wailuku. Contact: Warren Miguel, 870-7160.
• Kihei Maulers practice Tuesday through Thursday, 6-7:30 p.m. at Lokelani Intermediate School. Contact: Errol Gorospe, 205-7812.
• Lahaina Roughnecks will start March 2 and practice Monday through Thursday, 4-5:30 p.m. at Lahainaluna High School. Contact: Conrad Bolor, 281-0656.
• Team Lanai will start March 2, and practice Monday through Friday, 5-7 p.m. at Lanai High School. Contact: Jesse Del Rosario, 649-8011.
• Tiger Style will start March 3 and practice Monday through Thursday, 3-6 p.m. at Iao School. Contact: Kevin Grant, 854-6469.
• Napili Surfriders will start March 3 and practice Tuesday and Thursday, 6-7:30 p.m. at Napilihau Recreation Center. Contact: Kim Ball, 280-1320.
• Hana Takedown Club will start March 4 and practice Wednesday through Friday, 2:30-4 p.m. at Hana High School. Contact: Ryan Uchiyama, 248-8329.
• Molokai Wrestling Club will start March 24, and practice Tuesday and Thursday, 3-5:30 p.m. at Molokai Baptist Gym. Contact: Randy Manley, 658-0076.
• Team Maui at Kamehameha Schools has not announced their practice schedule yet. Contact: Michael Labuanan, 446-9545.
The first Maui Style Tournament is March 28 at War Memorial Gym hosted by Tiger Style.