Police seek help in locating families of unclaimed bodies
The Maui News
The Maui Police Department is asking for assistance in contacting family members of eight people whose bodies weren’t claimed after their deaths this year.
If the bodies remain unclaimed, they will be cremated, police said.
The unclaimed bodies are:
• Lorena Campana, 43, who died March 11 in Lahaina. She was described as 5 feet 4 inches tall and weighing 270 pounds with light brown eyes and 10-inch-long gray-and-red brown hair. She has a tattoo of a sunflower on her rear right lower leg.
• Myrlene Taylor, 73, who died April 15 in Kahului. She was described as 5-foot-1 and 134 pounds with gray eyes and 8-inch-long gray-and-brown hair. She has eyelid liner tattoo, a 10-inch vertical linear scar on her mid-abdomen, a 9-inch vertical linear scar on her left knee and a 7-inch scar on her front right lower leg.
• Eden Hancock, 60, who died July 3. He was described as 6 feet tall and weighing 243 pounds with brown eyes and 6-inch-long gray hair with a mustache and beard.
• William Marshall, 50, who died May 11 in Wailuku. He was described as 6-foot-4 and weighing 346 pounds with gray eyes and thin short gray hair with male pattern baldness. He has a polychromatic tattoo of a hand with a sword on his abdomen, as well as other tattoos of a skull on his right forearm, multiple skulls on his left upper arm, skulls and Grim Reapers on his right upper arm and a wildcat on his left forearm.
• Davin Eckart, 66, who died May 20 in Wailuku. He was described as 6-foot-2, 241 pounds with white-and-gray hair, a beard and mustache.
• Bryan Ryberg, 55, who died Aug. 9 in Kahului. He was described as 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 134 pounds with 8-inch-long blond-brown hair, a mustache and beard. He has a faded indistinct tattoo on his left shoulder and a 2-inch scar on his rear left shoulder.
• Randy Davis, 64, who died Aug. 22 in Wailuku. He was described as 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighing 151 pounds with black hair and a black-and-white mustache. He has a scar on his lower neck consistent with a tracheotomy scar, a 6-inch faint scar in the midline of his back, multiple tattoos of indistinct figures including faces and mythical creatures on his upper extremities, a skull and “Ruthie” tattooed on his lower left leg and multiple scars on his lower legs.
• Gregory Murrell, 62, who died Sept. 27 in Kihei. He was described as 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighing 125 pounds with black-and-white hair and a sparse mustache and beard.
Anyone with information on family members is asked to call 463-3833.