COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 47 new cases statewide, including 30 on Oahu, eight on Maui, one on Hawaii island, and eight Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 33,376 cases statewide, including 25,554 on Oahu, 3,669 in Maui County (3,520 on Maui, 112 on Lanai and 37 on Molokai), 2,743 on Hawaii island and 304 on Kauai. A total of 1,116 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• There was one new death reported Wednesday, an Oahu woman in her 80s who was hospitalized with underlying conditions. There are now 489 fatalities statewide, including 378 on Oahu, 53 on Hawaii island, 53 on Maui, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Wednesday, 60 percent of Kauai County’s population over 18 had initiated the vaccination process, followed by 51 percent in Maui County, 50 percent in Hawaii County and 47 percent in Honolulu County.
• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday recommended that 12 to 15-year-olds receive the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Some Maui vaccine sites have announced that they are taking appointments for this age group.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.