COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 36 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 15 on Oahu, 13 on Maui, two on Hawaii island, one on Kauai and five residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 36,685 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 27,338 on Oahu, 4,714 in Maui County (4,520 on Maui, 115 on Lanai and 79 on Molokai), 3,045 on Hawaii island and 325 on Kauai. A total of 1,263 residents have been diagnosed out of state.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday. There remain 505 fatalities statewide, including 392 on Oahu, 55 on Maui, 53 on Hawaii island, two on Kauai and three residents who died out of state.
• As of Tuesday, 52 percent of all residents in Kauai County had completed their vaccination process, followed by 46 percent in Honolulu County and 45 percent each in Maui and Hawaii counties.
• Mayor Michael Victorino said Tuesday that a total of 110,000 post-arrival rapid tests were administered at the Kahului Airport from May 4 to Friday, when the program ended. Of the 30 positive antigen test results, five came out positive in confirmatory testing.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.