COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 156 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 92 cases on Oahu, 34 on Hawaii island, 14 on Maui, 11 on Kauai and five residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 82,110 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 56,800 on Oahu, 10,607 in Hawaii County, 9,700 in Maui County (9,324 on Maui, 236 on Molokai and 140 on Lanai) and ,455 on Kauai. A total of 2,548 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Five new deaths were reported Friday; the statewide fatality count is now at 862.
• Honolulu County is averaging 81 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 2.1 percent, followed by Hawaii County at 28 cases and 3.8 percent, Maui County at 11 cases and 1.2 percent and Kauai County at 10 cases and 2.3 percent.
• Mayor Michael Victorino announced Friday the easing of some COVID-19 restrictions beginning today. These include increasing social gatherings at home for 10 indoors and 25 outdoors; extending hours for bars and restaurants until midnight and allowing 10 guests per table at restaurants instead of five.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.