COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported 55 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 28 cases on Oahu, 13 cases on Kauai, seven cases on Hawaii island, three cases on Maui and four residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 88,440 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 59,955 on Oahu, 11,802 in Hawaii County, 10,484 in Maui County (10,095 on Maui, 244 on Molokai and 145 on Lanai) and 3,223 on Kauai. A total of 2,976 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 1,033.
• Honolulu County is averaging 50 new cases a day and a test positivity rate of 1.3 percent, followed by Kauai County at 15 cases and 2.8 percent, Maui County at 14 cases and 1.4 percent and Hawaii County at 11 cases and 2.1 percent.
• Hawaii has reached a 72.1 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 75 percent, Kauai County at 69 percent, Maui County at 65 percent and Hawaii County at 64 percent.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.