COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Tuesday reported a record-high 6,252 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 3,949 cases on Oahu, 834 on Hawaii island, 816 on Maui, 547 on Kauai, 24 on Molokai, 10 on Lanai and 72 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 180,838 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 128,090 on Oahu, 21,859 in Maui County (20,805 on Maui, 705 on Molokai and 349 on Lanai), 19,249 in Hawaii County and 7,241 on Kauai. A total of 4,399 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Tuesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 1,126.
• Hawaii has reached a 75.3 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 78 percent, Kauai County at 72 percent, Maui County at 68 percent and Hawaii County at 67 percent.
• As of 9 a.m. Tuesday, Maui Memorial Medical Center was caring for 41 COVID-19 patients, including 26 unvaccinated and 15 vaccinated. There were three patients in the ICU, including two unvaccinated and one vaccinated. One vaccinated patient was on a ventilator.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.