COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Wednesday reported 3,929 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 3,026 cases on Oahu, 397 on Maui, 240 on Hawaii island, 198 on Kauai, 20 on Molokai, 17 on Lanai and 31 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 184,767 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 131,116 on Oahu, 22,293 in Maui County (21,202 on Maui, 725 on Molokai and 366 on Lanai), 19,489 in Hawaii County and 7,439 on Kauai. A total of 4,430 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• No new deaths were reported Wednesday; the statewide fatality count remains at 1,126.
• Hawaii has reached a 75.3 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 78 percent, Kauai County at 72 percent, Maui County at 68 percent and Hawaii County at 67 percent.
• As of 9 a.m. Wednesday, Maui Memorial Medical Center was caring for 40 COVID-19 patients, including 22 unvaccinated and 18 vaccinated. There were five patients in the ICU, including three unvaccinated and two vaccinated. One vaccinated patient was on a ventilator.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org.