COVID-19 at a Glance
• State Department of Health on Friday reported 4,473 new confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 3,123 cases on Oahu, 507 on Hawaii island, 461 on Maui, 262 on Kauai, 33 on Lanai, 17 on Molokai and 70 Hawaii residents diagnosed out of state.
• There have now been 195,151 confirmed and probable cases statewide, including 138,140 on Oahu, 23,871 in Maui County (22,659 on Maui, 785 on Molokai and 427 on Lanai), 20,563 in Hawaii County and 7,977 on Kauai. A total of 4,600 Hawaii residents have been diagnosed outside of the state.
• Two new deaths were reported Friday; the statewide fatality count is now at 1,137.
• Hawaii has reached a 75.5 percent vaccination rate of the total population statewide, with Honolulu County at 79 percent, Kauai County at 73 percent, Maui County at 68 percent and Hawaii County at 67 percent.
• As of 9 a.m. Friday, Maui Memorial Medical Center was caring for 42 COVID-19 patients, including 16 unvaccinated and 26 vaccinated, including eight with a booster shot. There were five patients in the ICU, including three unvaccinated and two vaccinated, both of whom had their booster shot. No patients were on a ventilator.
To make a vaccine appointment:
• CVS/Longs Drugs: 877-0041, cvs.com/store-locator/cvs-pharmacy-locations/covid-vaccine/Hawaii/Kahului.
• Doctors on Call (Lahaina only): 667-7676.
• Hui No Ke Ola Pono (Cameron Center): 244-4647.
• Kaiser Permanente: 243-6000.
• Malama I Ke Ola (established patients only): 871-7772.
• Maui Clinic Pharmacy (53 S. Puunene Ave.): 264-4422 or go to the pharmacy to schedule an appointment.
• Maui District Health Office: 984-3780, DOH.MDHOCovid19Clinics@doh.hawaii.gov.
• Maui Health System (Maui Memorial and Wailea locations): mauihealth.org/covidvaccine/. Kupuna without a computer can call 242-2273 and leave a name, date of birth and phone number.
• Maui Medical Group: 242-6464, mauimedical.com/?page_id=10856.
• Maui Office on Aging: Coordinating scheduling of adults over age 65, call 270-7774.
• Mauliola Pharmacy (95 Mahalani St., Room 10): 446-3348, facebook.com/mauliolapharmacy/.
• Minit Medical: 667-6161, minitmed.com/vaccination-clinic.
• Safeway Pharmacy: Wailuku, 243-3522; Kahului, 359-2970; Kihei, 891-9120; safeway.com/pharmacy/covid-19.html.
• UH-Maui Campus Health Center: 984-3493.
For more information:
• Call 211 or text (877) 275-6569 for general questions about coronavirus.
• CDC: coronavirus.gov.
• Hawaii Health Department: hawaiicovid19.com.
• Maui County: mauinuistrong.info.
To report violations of quarantine orders to the Maui Police Department:
• Email email@example.com.