A Close-up look at Maui County's High School Athletes presented by Alexander & Baldwin, Inc.
• Kihei Charter School / Grade 12
• GPA: 2.65
• SPORTS: Paddling
• FAMILY: Jody-Lynn Glickman of Wailuku
• ACTIVITIES: Hawaiian Club, hula, paddling fundraisers and events, running, student representative who helped make and present Lei of Aloha
• FUTURE PLANS: Studying marine biology at University of Hawaii at Hilo
• SPORTS LESSONS: “What I enjoy most about being an athlete is meeting new people, working hard to achieve goals in my sport, and bonding with teammates.”
* Sports Spotlight students are selected by athletic officials from Maui County high schools and these profiles are compiled by the sports department of The Maui News. The Alexander & Baldwin Foundation makes a $200 donation in honor of each student athlete to their high school’s athletic fund.