Road closures scheduled in Maui Meadows
The Maui News
Pavement slurry sealing will be applied to roads in Maui Meadows starting Tuesday, the county Department of Public Works said.
The application, which requires four to six hours of drying time, will close roads in Maui Meadows. Work will continue Wednesdays and Fridays thereafter through Nov. 15.
The work is set from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Crews will set up “no parking” signs 48 hours before work is to begin and direct traffic in work areas.
Residents are asked to shut off roadside irrigation systems and to reschedule home appointments during work hours.
Residents and the subdivision’s homeowners’ association have received project details and a work schedule. The schedule follows:
• Tuesday. Full closure of cul-de-sac ends of Mililani, Kuaua and Mikioi places.
• Oct. 16 and 18. Full roadway closures of Kohala Street and Mililani and Kuaua places.
• Oct. 23 and 25. Full roadway closure of Kehala Drive from Kohala Street to Kupulau Drive.
• Oct. 30 and Nov. 1. Full roadway closure of Kehala Drive from Kohala Street to Mikioi Place; and full roadway closure of Hoohalahala Street from Kehala Drive to Mikioi Place.
• Nov. 13 and Nov. 15. Full roadway closure of Mikioi Place from Akala Drive to the cul-de-sac end of Mikioi Place.
For more information, call 270-6291.